Situated in a prime location in Wondecla, this homestead would suit a big family, Comprising of 4 Bedrooms, Good sized kitchen, gas stove, separate dining area, lounge/sitting room with fire place neat bathroom, clawfoot bath tub. The verandah/entertainment area has bullnose roof which overlooks 3.75 acres of land. There a some leadlight windows, a garden shed and this home has current water licence for pumping out of the Wondecla Creek.
The property is fully fenced, and is priced to sell.
• 4 BED, 1 BATH
• NEAT KITCHEN WITH GAS STOVE,
• FORMAL DINING, LOUNGE WITH FIRE PLACE
• ENTERTAINING AREA WITH BULL NOSE ROOF
• GARDEN SHED, PADDOCKS FOR HORSES.
• RAINWATER TANKS, CARPORT.
• CLOSE TO SHOPS AND DOCTORS.